You may arrive any time after 5pm.
Please complete the following upon your arrival:
- Check in, Location: inside front door of Harmony Lodge
- Complete 3-day self Health Assessment Form
- Get Family Picture Taken, Location: Kaatz Meeting Room
- Unload/Move into your room (Room assignments given at Check-in)
Anything needing refrigeration should be labeled with your name and stored in the refrigerator in the Kaatz Meeting Room.
5:00 – 6:30 PM
Families are responsible for supper on their own! You will need to eat before arriving at Widewater or bring own meal. No evening meal being served at Widewater.
Yard games available, Widwater Staff set up, Location: In front of Harmony Lodge
Introductions, announcements & ice cream social, Location: Dining Room. Please sit at your family group table*
Bedtime For Small Children (dim lights in hallway please.)
Fellowship Time, Location: Dining Room & Recreation Room #11
Bring your favorite table games, puzzles and snacks. Please sanitize your table when you leave that table.
Bedtime for elementary children and younger. Recreation room #11 closed to activities and lights out.
Suggested Bedtime for all. Middle school & High School need to be in their rooms at this time.
(Please help tidy up common areas & turn off lights before going to bed! Thanks!)
Please sign up for recreational activities on sign-up sheets posted in the Dining Room.
Maps of the camp are available for self-guided hikes.
All meals will be served by Widewater Staff through serving line with all eating utensils on serving table.
* Family Group: Families will eat with their Family Group at same tables for every meal and clear off own tables. No table hoppers needed this year during Family Camp. Picnic tables will be provided outside of dining room if your family chooses to eat outside.